2014-2015 Hockey Season
CARHA Hockey supports Canada's referees by providing a Referee Membership Program for all officials across Canada.
Sport Accident Insurance Coverage:
- $10 Million Liability Insurance with Certificate of Insurance
Sport Accident Insurance for your participants including:
- Dental, ambulance, physiotherapy, chiropractor, athletic therapist, prescription drugs, etc.
- Lowest price – allowing you to save hundreds of dollars in comparison to other national programs
*Any individual that CARHA Hockey recognizes as a registered member in good standing has coverage when involved in a CARHA Hockey approved event. An approved CARHA Hockey event/activity takes place at the direction and with the approval of the CARHA Hockey.
- CARHA Hockey Official Rule Book (PDF)
- CARHA Hockey Official Crest (upon request)
- Referee Training Modules and Online Quizzes
- National Referee Registry - promote your services nationwide (see Quick Finder to the right)
- Opportunity to officiate at CARHA Hockey's Provincial Tournaments
- Notify CARHA Hockey of Suspensions
- Referee Association Registration Form
Becoming a CARHA Hockey Member referee is simple, we provide five easy ways to register, just choose the one that works best for you.
|PDF Registration Form|