- $10 million in Liability Protection extended to all players, coaches, managers, and trainers
- $10 million in League Executive Coverage is extended to the identified members of the executive at no additional cost
- Additional Insured: Liability protection extends to the municipality, facility, and any businesses or sponsors involved
- Player on Player liability coverage
- On-ice accidental Medical, Dental, and Death benefits for each player
It is strongly recommended that all CARHA Hockey teams and leagues have their players complete and sign the General Participant Waiver. To download the waiver, click here.
Hockey Insurance details (in association with Dan Lawrie Insurance Brokers Ltd and C&C Insurance Consultants)
*Any individual that CARHA Hockey recognizes as a registered member in good standing has coverage when involved in a CARHA Hockey approved event. An approved CARHA Hockey event/activity takes place at the direction and with the approval of the CARHA Hockey.