Host a Tournament
We understand that every tournament is unique and has distinct needs. That is why we offer two tournament support options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Both packages offer the same coverage but if you're looking for prizing, the Original Six is the way to go!
All packages include $10 Million in Host Liability Coverage, a Tournament Finder listing, Tournament Supplies (game sheets and standing boards), Tournament Websites and a Scheduling Application. Host Liquor Liability is available for an additional fee of $45.
Looking for different prizing? Ask us for the tournament code to receive 30% off bulk orders of 30 items or more in CARHA Hockey's online store!
For more information, contact us.
The prizing options for your tournament can be seen below.
Win Coors and Molson Prizes
Demonstrate your loyalty to Molson Coors by remitting beer/bar product purchase receipts to CARHA Hockey, and you will be entered to win awesome monthly Coors Light and Molson prizes!
Contact Kevin to learn more about the benefits of hosting a Molson Coors sanctioned tournament.
Playing in a Tournament
CARHA Hockey Affiliated Tournaments
Demonstrate your team's recreational hockey excellence and compete in one, or all, of CARHA Hockey's affiliated tournaments. Join teams from all across Canada, the United States, and from around the world to display your skills while having a great time with CARHA Hockey.
|Pacific Cup||Click Here||Victoria, BC||January 20-22, 2023|
|CARHA Hockey World Cup||Click Here||Richmond, BC||March 19-26, 2023|
Check out our Tournament Finder to look for upcoming tournaments in your area.
For US Options:
- Teams participating in tournaments sanctioned by CARHA Hockey now have the option of purchasing $10 million Liability and On-Ice Sport Accident Coverage for $150 for the duration of the tournament. complete the Tournament team Insurance Form prior to the start of the tournament to ensure your team is covered.
- Outside of Canada – CARHA Hockey's insurance is only in effect when playing in an event that is organized and run by CARHA Hockey when hosted outside of Canada. If your team is playing in a tournament outside of Canada, CARHA Hockey recommends that you obtain insurance available such as Blue Cross.
Forms and Resources
- Tournament Host Registration Form
- Tournament Promo Packages - Reach out to Scott for information.
- Host Tournament Insurance 101
- Tournament Team Insurance Form
- Special Events Application Form
Pacific Cup Registration Form
CARHA Hockey is a not-for-profit organization that provides its members with flexible and cost-effective options for comprehensive insurance coverage. All benefits available under the CARHA Hockey insurance protection program are subject to the actual terms and conditions of the insurance policy in force during the period of membership. Insurance procured and provided by CARHA Hockey may not cover all potential losses, damages or injuries that a player might sustain playing hockey. The coverage offered by CARHA Hockey is reasonable in the circumstances given its financial resources and any additional coverage would be unavailable or cost-prohibitive. All members are responsible for ensuring that their insurance coverage is suitable in their own specific circumstances. The information contained herein highlights the CARHA Hockey insurance protection program but does not create or confer any contractual rights and the benefits available during the period of membership may vary based on market conditions and benefit availability. If there is any question of interpretation all rights and benefits will be governed by the terms of actual terms and conditions of the insurance policy in force during the period of membership. CARHA Hockey reserves the right to amend, substitute or revoke any or all of the benefits available under the CARHA Hockey insurance protection program without notice in its sole discretion.