One of the many services and resources we offer as part of your membership includes keeping the team and your players safe with Hockey Insurance!
Our roots are based on delivering the right amount of insurance coverage for our members. We provide you with only the coverage you will likely ever need for the game of hockey. You spoke and we listened – price is important with the right amount of coverage.
Our hockey insurance provides your team with the following benefits:
- $10 Million Liability Insurance with Certificate of Insurance
- Naming Additional Insured: Liability protection extends to municipality, facility, and sponsors
- Player on Player liability coverage
- On Ice accidental Medical, Dental, and Death benefits for each player - to view the insurance chart, click here.
- Lowest price at $23/player - allowing you to save hundreds of dollars in comparison to other national programs
- Year-round coverage provided
As this is a league/team based coverage, all players are required to be registered. The CARHA Hockey Membership Program is effective upon the commitment from the Organizer whether received verbally or otherwise. Claim forms may not be honored for leagues and teams delinquent in administration with CARHA Hockey. Play must be within the adult recreational/oldtimer ranks, be non-contact and all players must wear CSA approved helmets.
It is strongly encouraged that all CARHA Hockey teams and leagues have their players complete and sign the General Participant Waiver. To download the waiver, click here.
Any individual that CARHA Hockey recognizes as a registered member in good standing has coverage when involved in a CARHA Hockey approved event. An approved CARHA Hockey event/activity takes place at the direction and with the approval of the CARHA Hockey.